MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, and newspapers dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 2.6 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
As a member of the Quality Team, the Quality Auditor supports conformance throughout the data manufacturing process. The role is responsible for verifying conformance by auditing multiple production functions, as well as validating data on the finished product. Accurately reporting audit results helps the production department run smoothly and ensures our clients are provide the best product possible.
- Provide support to production Quality Team through execution of process and policy audits.
- Maintain metrics and communicate audit results to Sr. Quality Manager on a regular basis.
- Document product nonconformance for business review.
- Remain current on all relevant processes and methodology.
- Performs other related ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Maintain a strong attention to detail and a diligent work ethic.
- Be a self-starter, aware of daily throughput and a consistent executor.
- Demonstrate understanding of quality’s impact to other departments through clear communication.
- Proactively ask questions concerning unclear rules, errors, systems and process improvements.
- Actively utilize or provide feedback on the tools provided to them by development.
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it’s like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg