Marketing Operations Manager
MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, and newspapers dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 2.6 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
You are hard-working and passionate and looking to join a top notch team. Our Marketing Operations Manager is a brand new position to our team! You’ll address prospect and client communications through the development and execution of sound email marketing campaigns and strategies. Our ideal candidate has 2-3 years of experience building successful marketing programs with experience in Hubspot. You’re an Excel expert and have advanced knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Lead all technical marketing efforts; advance our ability to deliver targeted marketing communications to prospects and customers.
- Create and execute campaigns in our marketing automation platform from start to finish, including loading HTML, testing dynamic content and segmentation, building segments, and scheduling for deployment.
- Build and update website and landing page copy and design with WordPress and other tools.
- Ability to track and manage campaign results using UTM and attribution tools to measure individual campaign success and prospect journey.
- Understanding of database management and segmentation to ensure accurate campaign deployment.
- Research, trial, onboard and manage daily use and upkeep of new martech tools within the department in order to gain better insights and influence decisions for planning more effective marketing campaigns.
- Determine and report on campaign KPI’s and ROI by campaign and audience type.
- Create and execute effective B2B campaigns that use direct marketing, marketing automation best practices, internal bench marks and meet or exceed objectives.
- Partner with marketing manager at campaign conceptualization to map the full campaign life-cycle and technical requirements. Including milestones, timing, success criteria, reporting requirements, channels and segmentation.
- Project manage workflow and implementation of technology and campaigns between internal teams, partners, and vendors etc. to execute projects accurately and on time.
- A BA/BS Degree or equivalent in marketing
- 3-5 years of marketing experience with 2-3 specializing in marketing automation
- Experience using and integrating Hubspot, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Bizible and WordPress
- Understanding of latest direct marketing and automation best practices
- Ability to work under firm deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong project management skills
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent project management, multitasking and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of email best practices and regulatory environment for digital marketing program including CAN-SPAM compliance
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are located just a few blocks from Penn Station and Herald Square.