MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, newspapers and agencies dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 2.6 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1,600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
We’re looking for a UI Designer to help evolve the MediaRadar products, supporting rapid development of new features and incorporating advanced personalization and user enablement. You'll have a big impact on our business and work with a great team every day.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to develop features that will engage and enable our users. You'll collaborate on prototypes and then translate them into clear visual mockups, assets and specifications for our engineers.
- Play an active support role during development
- Work on a number of different projects at a time
- Support Product Managers in conducting user research and reviewing KPIs to optimize our designs and product performance.
- Promote design guidelines, UX/UI best practices and standards throughout our products, taking our existing standards documents and evolving them over time.
- 1-3 years of experience with visual and UI design; experience with data-intensive products is preferred
- Portfolio of work samples
- Proficiency with design software and tools including Photoshop, Invision
- Used to working in teams using lean and agile approaches, and fluent in basic HTML and CSS
- Ability to take creative feedback, execute, and iterate quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to push a product through the design process
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills. You are comfortable sharing your opinions and rationally explaining design based decisions.
- Desire to learn and grow as a designer. Experience with user-centered design principles is a strong plus.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance (including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts), and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are located just a few blocks from Hudson Yards, Penn Station and Herald Square.