Entry Level Marketing Analyst
MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, and newspapers dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 2.6 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist focused on data analysis. The Marketing team crafts recommendations on how to improve ad sales performance for our clients and the media industry. Our thought leadership work is highly desired in our industry. The Specialist will be responsible for analyzing MediaRadar data to be used in marketing campaigns and presentations, which will be delivered by our CEO to publishing industry professionals.You'll play a vital role in shaping the future of the organization by helping us accelerate growth.
To be successful in this role you must be a strategic thinker who is able to do independent analysis and provide best practice recommendations and information. The right candidate must have the ability to tell a story through numbers and create compelling data heavy presentations with an interest in the creative side of marketing.
• Analyze large sets of raw data to determine advertising and publishing industry trends
• Uncover insights and stories from data sets and deliver findings to the team
• Create engaging thought leadership presentations to be delivered by MediaRadar’s executive team• Generate advertising analysis driven content for MediaRadar.com and other media outlets, including Trend Reports, blog posts, articles, and monthly benchmark indexes
• Make data driven recommendations and decisions that appeal to potential clients across multiple industries
• Manage relationships with internal teams to ensure data integrity
• Support other marketing initiatives as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics
• Experience working with large databases with proven experience deriving actionable insights from data
• General knowledge of ad sales and publishing industries preferred
• Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
• Ability to create compelling presentations that “tell a story through numbers”
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Strong attention to detail
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging and stimulating organization
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are located just a few blocks from Penn Station and Herald Square.