Account Manager - Entry Level
DescriptionMediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, and newspapers dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 2.6 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with internal team and key customer users to understand client’s sales goals and objectives.
- Conduct regular ongoing outreach to clients highlighting product updates, usage trends, etc.
- Act as a liaison between the Clients and Support Managers, relaying key insights and needs, while simultaneously providing clients with guidance on how to get the most from their MediaRadar subscription.
- Identify new ways of generating recurring revenue to ensure continually increasing renewal rates while keeping close communication with clients and their respective needs through Salesforce.
Who you are:
- You possess a BA/BS degree
- You have a customer service background and preferably 2 years of client services exposure or relevant internship and or coursework experience in marketing, sales, and customer support.
- You have working knowledge of Salesforce (Not Required)
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg