Technical Operations Associate
MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, newspapers and agencies dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 2.6 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1,600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
We are seeking a technical detective and confident problem solver to monitor our existing data collection processes and help us to improve and audit those processes on an ongoing basis. This individual will be our in-house quality inspector, working closely with our development, product and data collections teams.
What you'll do:
- Conduct daily reviews of data collection processes
- Focus on the quality of the data collected using automated processes and algorithms
- Monitor reports and alerts of our data collection and processing performance
- Resolve data collection or processing errors as quickly as possible using established process and software tools.
- Investigate the root cause of errors and outliers using quantitative analysis and independent research
- Work with engineers and other stakeholders to implement fixes
- Identify gaps in the current data and rules that directly impact the performance of our automated tools
- Perform research on the internet to obtain data and fill in the gaps
- Work on ad hoc projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree
- Curiosity and proactivity are a must! You love to solve a tough puzzle!
- Must be organized, reliable and detail oriented
- A love of collaboration across teams and functions
- Confidence in your work and knowledge. You'll speak up when you spot a problem or opportunity for improvement.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, familiarity with HTML and online tools
- Strong ping-pong, basketball and/or gaming skills a plus- our team is always looking for a new competitor
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are located just a few blocks from Penn Station and Herald Square.