Data Analyst - Product Management Team
MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, and newspapers dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 2.6 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
We’re looking for a strong Data Analyst to join the Product team and help accelerate our growth. You’ll manage multiple projects that are critical to our business goals and have a real impact on the business.
Who You Are:
- A Data Analyst or Data Scientist with 2-3 years of experience, preferably at a company with lots of complex data. Media or AdTech experience would be a great bonus.
- Proactive, curious, creative, organized, dedicated and fun to work with
- An expert at Excel, PowerPoint and SQL, with a strong working knowledge of statistics
- A problem solver. You know how to structure and analyze data sets to answer key business problems, and always present actionable insights and recommendations
- A strong communicator, who can explain your work and recommendations to stakeholders of varying technical and analytical expertise
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with product managers, engineers, production and client services to understand user behavior, assess product performance and drive improvements in our product & business KPIs
- Lead cross-functional investigations on data quality. You’ll diagnose trends, drill down into data trends and determine key drivers.
- Help us to develop new analytics/algorithms from our data that will make our product stickier and even more critical for our users
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Improve our overall business intelligence by maintaining key product KPI dashboards
- Bachelor's Degree
- An interest in growing professionally and learning everyday
- A love of collaboration across teams and functions
- Experience with SQL, Microsoft Office Suite
- Curiosity, humility and confidence!
At MediaRadar, employees are encouraged to have fun and develop strong relationships with their peers. Employees love to spend their free time playing ping-pong and socializing with co-workers in and out of the office, whether at happy hours or volunteer events. Team members also strengthen their bonds at holiday functions and monthly office parties, and they enjoy great perks like Bagel Wednesdays and early release on Fridays during the summer. We also offer fantastic career progression, training and development, and a great benefits package that includes a competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, 401K, and transit discounts.
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg