Business Insights & Analytics Associate - Product Management Team
MediaRadar is a cloud-based ad sales information service. We help websites, magazines, television networks, and newspapers dramatically improve ad sales and client management. MediaRadar provides its clients with detailed brand analysis and prospecting reports on over 2.6 million brands, culling advertising and editorial insights from more than 16,000 media properties. We help to give our more than 1,600 clients a competitive edge by empowering their Sales Teams to enhance and streamline their sales processes using our unique SaaS platform service.
We’re looking for a strong Business Insights & Analytics Associate to join the Product team and help accelerate our growth. You’ll manage multiple projects that are critical to our business goals and have a real impact on the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Improve our overall business intelligence by upgrading and maintaining key product and business KPI dashboards
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to support key business projects, including new product features and investment business cases.
- Drive improvements in our data quality and business performance, conducting trend analysis, researching the root cause of data issues and identifying areas for efficiencies
- Partner with product managers, engineers and our Production (operations) department to implement your recommendations
- Run ad-hoc analysis requests from the leadership team, product managers and production (operations)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Data Analyst or Research Analyst, preferably at a company with lots of complex data. Media or AdTech experience would be a great bonus.
- Expert-level proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and SQL, with a working knowledge of statistics
- A problem solver with excellent analytical skills. You know how to structure problems and analyze data sets to answer key business problems. You always present actionable insights and recommendations.
- Proactive self-starter who can both work independently and also collaborate effectively with team members
- A strong communicator, who can explain work and recommendations to stakeholders of varying technical and analytical expertise
- Curious, creative, organized, dedicated and fun to work with
- Eager to grow professionally and learn every day
Check out what it's like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are located just a few blocks from Hudson Yards, Penn Station and Herald Square.