Research Associate - Contacts
We are an industry-changing Software (SaaS) service used by publishers to help them run their business more profitably. It’s like Bloomberg for the publishing industry. With over 1,500 customers, MediaRadar is already used by many of the largest national titles in both digital and print. This includes household names such as ESPN, TIME Inc., Vogue, Elle, The Economist, Glamour and Esquire.
Our Research Associates in the Contacts department find information on marketing contacts and agencies, and verify existing information in the system. These employees are primarily tasked with verifying existing information and researching new information to fill key system needs- all in the service of keeping our Contacts database up to date and our clients on top of their game!
- Perform new marketing contact research based on requests by Research Manager
- Make necessary changes to existing contact database
- Input results of regular mailings and pro-actively question respondents
- Phone verify dated contacts
- Perform ad hoc database audits
- Maintain a strong attention to detail
- Curious personality, able to be creative in reserach methodolgy
- Demonstrate the ability to perform quality assurance work
- Proactively ask questions concerning appropriateness of contacts and information
- Exhibit a strong work ethic to complete special tasks and projects in a diligent & timely manner
- Any background knowledge of advertising or marketing is a plus, but not imperative
If you are interested in this position please respond with your resume. In lieu of a cover letter please research and answer the following questions in an additional attachment:
1. What is OMD Los Angeles and what do they do?
2. Who are some of their current clients?
3. Who are some people who work there?
Check out what it’s like to work with our awesome team here: http://muse.cm/1Mt0NCg
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, first-rate health insurance, including vision and dental, 401K with match and transit discounts and a comfortable, informal office with a friendly atmosphere. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture. We are located just a few blocks from Penn Station and Herald Square.